.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Tampilkan postingan dengan label Marilyn Monroe. Tampilkan semua postingan
Tampilkan postingan dengan label Marilyn Monroe. Tampilkan semua postingan

Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

'I don't want to attract negative energy': Why Megan Fox is removing her tattoo of tragic Marilyn Monroe

By Natalie Trombetta





Fading star: Megan Fox, pictured here at a Jaguar event in April with her husband Brian Austin Green, is having her Marilyn Monroe tattoo removed





Megan Fox has revealed she is removing her tattoo of Marilyn Monroe in a bid to avoid attracting 'negative energy'.



The 25-year-old actress, whose acting career has floundered in recent years, began laser treatment on her forearm inking earlier this year.



She was quizzed about her etching of the iconic blonde bombshell, who died in 1962 at the age of 36, by Italian magazine Amica.



Fox, who was spotted on the set of This is 40 in LA today, explained: 'I'm removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar.



Before and after: Megan described the screen icon as a 'negative' character





'I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.'



It's not the only body adornment she has grown to regret.



When asked about her navel piercing, she said: 'I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else.



'But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20.'



Former Transformers star Megan has around nine tattoos - other inkings include; a quote on her shoulder reading 'We will all laugh at gilded butterflies' and a tribal mark on her left wrist.



She also has a tribute to her Passion Play co-star Mickey Rourke, 57.



The tattoo, over the right side of her rib cage, reads: 'Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.'



She told MTV.com: 'Mickey is such a beautiful, wonderful human being. He's so genuine and so sweet and so talented. I just love him to death.



'I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honour of him. It's on my ribs.'



While the Passion Play actors hit it off, the film was not such a success - it flopped in spectacular fashion and went straight to DVD.



It was yet another blow to Megan's acting career, which has nosedived since she parted ways with the successful Transformers franchise.



She no doubt hoping to turn around her fortune with her new Judd Apatow project This Is 40, which also stars Chris O'Dowd and Jason Segal.



It is rumoured to be a spin off film from 2007 hit comedy Knocked Up which starred Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl.





source:dailymail

Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Marilyn Monroe pornographic film auction fizzles

Buenos Aires, Aug 9 : The auction of one of only two known copies of a pornographic film purportedly featuring a young Marilyn Monroe fizzled in Buenos Aires because the bids did not meet or exceed the USD 500,000 set as the initial price.
Marilyn Monroe,bid,old movie


The largest offer came from a private collector in Denver, who bid $280,000, but the amount did not satisfy the owner of the film, the auction promoter, Spaniard Mikel Barsa, told EFE.

"It's part of the game; now a negotiation will come in which the buyer will want to pay the lowest price and the seller will seek to get the highest" for the short movie, which allegedly was filmed in 1946 or 1947, he said.

The black-and-white film, about six minutes long, had been in the hands of a Spanish collector who recently died.

Upon going through his noteworthy film collection, the man's heirs discovered the unique tape and - after several months - made contact with Barsa, who already had sold the only other copy of the film that has surfaced to date.

When that first copy came to light in 1997, it sparked a huge controversy about its authenticity, with many people doubting that the actress in it was really Norma Jeane Baker (1926-62), who later came to be known as Marilyn Monroe.

Barsa said that although there are still people who doubt its authenticity, it has been proven - using FBI documents that were created when that agency investigated the film around the time it was produced - that the Hollywood icon is really the person who appears in it.

Upon announcing the auction last month, Barsa also said that the jewellery the actress wears in the film was also worn by her in other films and photographs made about the same time.

A firm representing Monroe's estate had threatened to sue Barsa if he sold the film, insisting that the girl seen in the piece was not Marilyn.

The first copy of the film was shown in 1997 on several occasions and marketed by several magazines, one of them the Spanish publication Interviu, before it was sold to a private collector in 2001 for $1.2 million.
Earn Money With Your Website
Earn Money With Your Website